Portuguese and Lithuanian Start-ups Lined Up to Test Their Pitches
17 January 2022
After a successful inaugural edition of Circklo’s Pitch Club, the first initiative of its kind in the world where start-ups pitch before a panel of judges made up of start-up founders, investors and business coaches, the first Pitch Club round for 2022 took place this Monday, January 17th.
The start-ups selected to pitch were:
- Scemai – based in Portugal, it has developed a watchdog system for the analysis, collection and monitoring of data using artificial intelligence algorithms
- RedTrack.io – based in Lithuania, it specialises in ad tracking and conversion attribution
- WeCanCharge – based in Portugal, it is a global and decentralized technological solution so that any company can create and monetize a network of chargers for electric vehicles
Scemai’s CEO - Hugo Alexandre Trinidade, RedTrack’s CEO – Vlad Zhovtenko, and WeCanCharge’s CEO – Ricardo Carvalho, pitched their start-ups before Circklo’s panel of judges which included Giuseppe di Cecio PhD (Circklo coach and private equity fund manager), Rafael Guper (Co-founder and COO of Ujji) and Ella Minty (Circklo coach and communication specialist).
The Pitch Club competition was held virtually, and the most impressive start-ups qualified for free membership to Circklo’s exclusive Game Changers Community. Most importantly, each of the three start-ups who pitched will be provided with a full report based on their performance during the pitch, including areas of strength and for improvement, competitive analysis/benchmark, and a bespoke fundraising profile.
Scemai, RedTrack and WeCanCharge were scored on:
- The clarity of the issue/problem that the start-up sought to solve
- The clarity of the solution proposed to solve the problem
- The identification of a market and a clear buyer for the solution proposed
- Their ability to present fact-based assumptions to a panel of potential investors
- The credibility and market readiness of their product/service
- The credibility and strength of the presenter
Signing up to take part in Circklo’s Pitch Club is absolutely free of charge, and this initiative is fully aligned to Circklo’s philosophy to constantly provide new avenues for start-up founders to support each other’s growth in a safe and supportive environment.
Applications are open to all founders and co-founders whose start-ups are either in seed or Series A stage, irrespective of their location, so are you ready to test your pitch/demo with us?
Circklo created the first Business Configurator in the world specialised in digital start-ups for the circular economy.
In short, Circklo believes that sustainable businesses will provide a thriving economic, social, and environmental ecosystem for a healthy planet. By bringing together the corporate world and innovative start-ups to collaborate for a lasting positive change and to reach their full potential, we help accelerate their world towards applying and making the most of the circular economy principles.
Our Game Changers community offers a safe, highly professional, private, and exclusive space for collaboration, support, advice, and networking with like-minded entrepreneurs and business leaders, with a focus on digital transformation and sustainability.
This community exists alongside Circklo’s Business Configurator – supporting digital start-ups through practical and transformational mentoring, coaching, and training. Our fee-based, no-equity transformational accelerator develops circular digital businesses for both profit and purpose through our virtual programme of modules. Bespoke pathways to suit the particular needs of each team focus on seeking investment, honing go-to-market strategies or tailored support.
Underpinning all these, Circklo’s R&D team provides insight, use-case research, and foresight analysis for strategic direction, ensuring any corporate efforts targeting sustainable actions are clear and impactful.