Scale-Up Configurator Programme
With the backing and scale of industry market leaders in venture funds and enterprise application software, we enable tech/sustainable innovators to achieve their next fundraising milestones.
Join now and become a part of Circklo’s family of game changers!
Start date: 7th June 2022
Application deadline: 30th May 2022
Duration: 6 weeks (4 hours per week)
We are looking for the most promising companies in the following areas:
The Future of Healthcare
Personalised patient care, data banks, robotic surgery, augmented reality, immersive wellness, nanotechnology, automated health spaces
The Future of Finance
Cryptocurrencies, task & workflow automation, blockchain, embedded user interfaces
The Future of Technology Innovation
Ambient intelligence, experiences through gamification, drone revolution, artificial intelligence, safe data havens
The Future of Education and Work
Cyber schools, schools without teachers, scalable learning, artificial creativity, artificial and robot co-workers
What we are looking for
To be considered for Circklo’s Scale-up Configurator program, your business should:
- Have a clear product market-fit
- Have secured previous VC funding
and now considering seed+ or series A funding
- Have existing customers or be in the post-revenues stage
- Team fundraiser needs to have 4 hours per week available for the program
The programme will require the fundraiser in your team to spend 4 hours per week over a period of 6 weeks.
If you believe Circklo’s Scale-up Configurator programme is for you, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we have limited spaces - deadline for applications is May 30th 2022.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost for taking part in Circklo’s Scale-up Configurator program?
The costs of the program are sponsored by Circklo, but you need to be a current Circklo member to participate. Circklo takes a 5% success fee of any funds raised via the programme.
Are there Mentors? And who are they?
We have over 30 mentors and coaches. These are a mix of investors, hedge fund managers, VCs, multinational executives, and subject matter experts. See the team
How are the programs conducted?
Every week, you will benefit of two-online sessions, each lasting approximately one hour. In addition to these, we estimate that you will also need around two hours of self-study to complete the tasks related to each week.
We strongly recommend that you take full advantage of both the online sessions, as well as the various exercises and tasks assigned to you. They are critical to your efforts to scale up your business and expand your pool of suitable investors.
What are the benefits of becoming a Circklo member?
By joining Circklo as a member, you will benefit from the following perks:
- VC network: Circklo works with the top funds across Europe, with billions of euros under management. Circklo can fast-track your path to successful investment (from pre-seed to series A).
- Market research: You will be assigned a dedicated industry analyst if you decide to join our Business Configurator programme, and 1-1 calls with Circklo business coaches to produce relevant investment content (The databases we make available to you are worth more than £25,000 per year).
- Innovation Lab access: As a Circklo member you get discounts on all of our paid events.
- Futures platform access for trend analysis (worth £12,000 per license).
- Access to quarterly roundtables with Circklo's ecosystem partners.
- Exclusive industry reports and Circklo research (worth, on average, £3,000 per report).
How much time do we need to commit?
4 hours per week, for 6 weeks.
Don't qualify for this programme?
If your start-up fails to meet the requirements for this programme, you may be just what we are looking for to join our early-stage Configurator. Apply here to speak to us about pre-seed programmes.
Don't miss out
Receive Circklo's top stories directly into your inbox.